ShellShock Live 2 ShellShock Live 2

it is a good time waster, but come on, man, don't whore out your game to the rich people. i was excited that i had unlocked an upgrade token, until i realized that i had to BUY the ability to upgrade. I take the time to play your game and give it a legitimate review, you shouldn't make everyone pay for anything half decent.

King of Skeleton King of Skeleton

good

the only problem i have with this is that some crashes -those little funny clips- take longer than others. i keep getting that damn snowman one on the splatterhorn or whatever the last one is.

Bad Icecream Bad Icecream

4 for the effort.

most of your games have been somewhat half assed since, like, twin shot. I miss the old games like Frost Bite, Dirk Valentine, Toxic, Icebreaker, Twang, the classics. though i must say that some of the newer games arent bad either, like worm food, cold storage, and rustyard. i especially like the arrow-keys-and-mouse games, like final ninja.
oh yeah, PLEASE make a new small fry or mutiny.

ShellShock Live v1.0+ ShellShock Live v1.0+

awesome game.

i love the worms-esque gameplay. would be even better with a free for all mode. thats the only improvement i can think of.

Dino Run:Marathon Of Doom Dino Run:Marathon Of Doom

21 all time 1st april!

awesome game. thanks for expanding

Color Cleaner Color Cleaner

great game

beat it very quick, but a good use of a half hour.
i actually did level 30 the hard way without looking at the walkthrough.
8D

Rocket Science Rocket Science

good game

liked the quotes, but some of the quotes are funnier unchanged. lol'd at zapp brannigan quote.

-Stick War- -Stick War-

THE BEST game ever

you should make a sequel or online multiplayer version. definitely needs another version though. im playing it over and over again because its so much fun.

Solipskier Solipskier

awesome.

this is the best game i have ever played. no joke. it isn't better than doing the real thing, but its close.

@Flye, way to tell us everything we already know lol.

Doodle God Doodle God

sweet!

best, most addicting game I've ever played-I'm not just saying that.
@below, wtf? srsly? what is wrong with you? damned conspiracy theorist. you nearly blam a game because of ONE symbol. playing a game will not control your mind, so being afraid of it just proves that you are a/an (insert mean/nasty insult here).